Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Don't Eat Toxins
Imagine a world where:
- diabetes, heart disease, autoimmunity and other modern diseases are rare or don't exist at all
- we are naturally lean and fit
- we are fertile throughout our childbearing years
- we sleep peacefully and deeply
- we age gracefully without degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and osteoporosis
While this might sound like pure fantasy today, anthropological evidence suggests that this is exactly how human beings lived for the vast majority of our evolutionary history.
Today, most people accept diseases like obesity, diabetes, infertility and Alzheimer's as "normal". But while these diseases may now be common, they're anything but normal.